Wednesday, October 8, 2008

When the time came...

[my family, except for yunus' dad on the very left]

How happy they looked... lolz... thinking about the moment i stepped onto the escalator leadeing me down was saddening... scary... unimaginable... the thought of parting with my family... especially my mum, dad, lil sis and lil bro (who behaved very2 strangely that very night)...

Love you all so much but thankfully i haven't had those homesickness i've heard about as of yet... there's always the phone... skype... hahaha... but how i wish i was back home... mish you guys so very dearly! well now... i don't deny the fact that i did look happy but boy oh boy, there was eruptions upon eruptions of emotions inside!

I remembered mama asking me;
'So, are you gonna cry?!?!?!' I hugged her and whispered... 'Nah, I'll do that later...' We both smiled... I knew she wanted to cry too but i respect her very much for holding it in, or else i would probably break down too!
(hahaha... now i feel homesick typing all this... eyes waterlogged! emotions... sigh...)

My grandma sobbed, how very cliche... but hey, i needed to keep my cool... I felt like an unemotional robot then... My lil bro still kept hitting me. How sad I felt. God was punishing me... But he owned up to my mum later on that he did not want to let me see him saddened upon my departure. How clever that lil kid is... but i felt so sad then... I wanted to hug him so tightly and cry! But yeah, I did feel like bursting when i steped off the escalator...

In my heart, how i wished everyone would just come down as soon as possible so we could get this over and done with... the drama is driving me nuts and i felt sorry for my own family having to wait there for quite some time just admiring the view from above of us not knowing what else to do whilst waiting for 37 drama episodes to come to an end. But eventually they did. After saying our last farewells for the day, we headed in. I still contacted mama throughout the course of time we were in klia before boarding.


[Gate of Destiny?!?!?! This is one of the terminal gates we were supposed to walk through]
Whilst waiting to board, everyone was on their phone. So what the heck did I do. I took out my phone and called mama! hahaha... But everyone was alright now... no waterlogged eyes already... sish... how they got over that so easily... I met saiful, who was flying off to poland. well... not much happened really...

[My in-flight mates! Shu-shu (leh) n Erni!]

Anyone haven't heard of the expression smooth sailing? well... there was not much smooth flying in our flight! Owh, I forgot to tell you... I accidentally sat in a row that wasn't mine... cynical... i know...

After getting back into my own seat; which was next to leh n shida, i settled down (took of my tie and untucked my shirt! which felt so refreshingly good!) but hey... why wasn't it smooth?!?!?!

Well, every single tyme they serve us food, the flight was one hell of a bumpy ride! my platter of food even floated into the air... which was totally cool and uncool at the same tyme because i had to hold onto it and hoped that it didn't spill. Erni's experience was way cool... but that's her story! hehehehe...

Then on to frankfurt... the prayer room there was way cool... it look majestic even if it was small... truthfully i think it's better than the one in klia (which is in an islamic country mind you...) but the space difference was obvious so klia wins that round!

[muslim's prayer room in at frankfurt airport]

Then we kindda browsed around in the airport waiting for our turn to board aer lingus. The trip was a 2 hour trip, which i slept quite a lot off it... nothing too interesting there... but hey... just wanted to mention aer lingus there! ahaks!


[aer lingus]

Then aloha Dublin! we were greeted by the mara officer and also seniors! took a coach and went to our seperate accomodations!

Later dudes and dudettes!

1 comments:

FaES said...

tmpt ko byk org msia...ak jeles!!! huhu