Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Da Dearly Departed...

Is this an orbiturary? nah... it's just a lil' post to show a lil respect to a soul that had just departed our world and have moved on... A lil show of respect from dublin since i wasn't around in malaysia where my friends were and could have shown physical support...

I'm babling too much already. Well, my condolences goes to my very good ex-schoolmate; Muhamad Hafidz Hamidi as his dad just died a few days ago due to complications with his lungs and blood (that's as much as i got to know)...

En Hamidi was really a great guy. I didn't really get to speak to him much but we had lil chats now and then when he sent me and Hafidz to our tuition classes prior to our SPM exam which was... 3 years ago...

I remember him well; always with a kopiah (a white hat for those of you who don't know), always. He carries with him this serene atmosphere everywhere he goes. He's so calm all the time.

May his soul rest in pease and may Allah bestow upon his soul the gift of Jannah... Al-Fatihah...

Hafidz, sorry I wasn't there to give you moral support when you probably most needed it. Just an sms, a freindster message and a call was what i was only capable of from afar... God, it's saddening how little you can do... May allah bestow upon you more courage (you're already a strong person!) to face the saddening truth and to live on! Many more obstacles are ahead...

Sorry for only a lil post to pay a lil respect to you En Hamidi... You'll surely be missed!

And Halim, do your best for your SPM (which will be in a few weeks if I'm not mistaken). I wish you all the best for that...

I'm speechless now...
Owh, I have a lecture in 20 minutes... should be off soon!
Sorry for updating with something sad, but hey, I just thought i needed to type this out for my own sake...

Later dudes and dudettes! Pray for me; I have an oral anatomy test this friday!
You'll probably be hearing something about it soon!

Posts to come;
- cooking disaster!
- card signing!

Mama, Abah, Kakak and Adik; know that I love you guys, now, always, eternaly...
again, later dudes and dudettes...

0 comments: