Friday, October 10, 2008

All You Can It Buffet!

Bonjour to all...

God, today felt like a real rush... literally... I had 2 lectures starting at 8am and guess what tyme i left da apartment?!?!?! 7.53am! LoL... unbelievably, I got into O'Flanagan's LT a few minutes before Dr McGarvey started her lecture on embryology... Which was totally cool... Literally...

Well... that was the whole rush thing over and done with... (my breakfast was a juicy green apple! healthy living la... hahahaha)... da dee da dee da... got off track again...

Well... I played basketball (competitively i might add) today before heading off to the city centre to occupy the few hours we have vacant before friday prayers...

Interestingly today... Jeck saw two guys entering a stall together... hurm... i wonder what they might be doing this early in the day! ahaks! Tusk, tusk... that's Jeck's first encounter of the paranormal in dublin... OR IS IT NORMAL?!?!?! That's something to ponder about... well than... moving on...

Azmi wanted to take us to an all you can eat buffet today... and luckily, we found da restaurant! yay! having fruits fill my stomach for da entire course of living today, i was starving!

we paid our fees and dug in! And to my dismay... I didn't eat as much... waaa... but i might have come close to the 8.99 euros i spent... MIGHT... How did i foget that i can't stuff my self senseless... duh... true, i am big... but my eating capacity is so suprisingly little for my size (which is what Jeck and Che Lim commented when they saw me forcing food down my gut!)

Well anyway... that was that... for any dublinners out there who wants to try da beffet out for themselves... it's called Bella's Pizzaria... On Liffey Street Lower (google it up... it's just a few strides away from the canal!)

I've read my friend's blog about being lonely, feeling a void in oneself... It's true isn't it... peeps do get those feelings once in a while... I remember me having those kind of feelings back at home, in my room... Just dazed and stared blankly into open space... it felt... empty, yeah... so why am i talking about this? I'm not too sure really... just one of those things i like to ramble upon probably...

Owh... and did i mention Eros (our senior) took us out to eat more FOOD around asar tyme! talk about a major houling of food into my gut! hahaha... but thankfully... I was blessed with the motivation to not waste food! hehehe... Should go on a weight-loss diet soon! (i know... i've tried it countless tymes before... did work for a lil span of tyme... but this tyme, it might be different! I'll try again)

Drowsily thinking about sleep doesn't make you want to sleep... thinking of revision does... hahaha... the thought of looking back into my anatomy notes has suddenly made me too lazy to continue typing and makes me think of my comfy bed and how hard it is to wake up and kick the duvet of me in the cold and chilly morning...

nyte2 dudes and dudettes...
(truthfully i dunno what i got from typing this post today... but it's an update what-so-ever...)

2 comments:

Ahmad said...

salam...
hoho...rasyid, tak tau lak anta ada blog..hehe..

cYiD said...

just started blogging mate