Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Homesickness...

Yap... as the title suggest... I am down with homesickness... waaa... mama... abah... kakak... adik... mish you guys so so dearly! Why do i get this rush of emotion all of a sudden? Truthfully, i don't really know... maybe because it was my turn to cook today... but i don't think that was it though... hurm...

But before i got homesick... late last night (when it was 5am malaysian tyme, 10pm irish tyme) i called to chat with mama... how blissful it was to chat with her again... lol... i know... it's not that hard to just call her anytime i felt homesick, but today was kindda the first tyme it really hit me hard on da head... well... i knew mama was up early so i called to chat. We chatted for quite a while... 20 minutes or so... but i had to hang up cos she had to do the ironing and well, her cellphone was running out of battery too...

today even if my primary intention was to ask for my aunts address (which i asked from abah) but mama picked up the phone, which led to more chattering between us; not that i'm complaining... i was actually thankful... LoL... =)

then abah suggested that i just called his skype id, which will let us view each other... I was like, yeah, why not... i am using skype already anyway! so i did get to talk to adik... kakak was like always, so hahaha... we didn't talk much... she just shouted some stuff from the background; defending herself as adik was snitching on her... mish you two lil twerps so much! hahaha...

well then, mama took over the mic again... we talked and talked... she mentioned what happened last weekend and also what's been happening all this while... oh god... i wish we could have talked longer though... hahahaha... my homesickness is quite bad when it does come, doesn't it... =((

well... something new i learnt is that there'll be four weddings that i'll miss in 2009... one is my cousin's, and the other three are my aunt and uncles... my cousin'd getting married in the chinese new year holiday. one of my uncles is getting married during the mid term in march. and the other two weddings will happen around may-june... and i'll still be here in dublin when all of that is happening... boo hoo... but hey, that's life as an oversea student i guess...

i took this road, i'm not regretting it (much... hehehe). But hey... when homesickness comes, there's nothing in the world can compare to your family's warm embrace... i hugged myself with my duvet and kindda did nothing... hahaha... but i thought i should type out a post to pass the tyme and maybe it can take away a lil of my homesickness away... which i think it might have... LoL...

right... signing off...
later days dudes and dudettes!

6 comments:

FaES said...

hah! i knew it!
ak tau lambat laun ko msti mngalami sindrom igt umh!! haha
don worry, nt lelama ko pon dh bese kt ireland, then ko rse cm ireland 2 umah ko...

Ahmad said...

hohoho...biasalah tu...sume org akan rasa homesick tu...awal2 mmg rasa mcm nak blk je...kan? hehe..

cYiD said...

hahaha... thanx guys...
a'a... i haven't told my mum yet...
but from da peeps i talked to...
they told me to make myself busy...
i probably felt it because i had a day all to myself and didn't know what to do (aside studying which i most certainly did none of!)
thanx2

Anonymous said...

a'kum. found your blog thru leh's blog.. u remind me of myself 6 years ago when i was homesick like hell. haha.. hope u get over it soon.. :) rajin2, meh laa lawat my blog..

Humayra' said...

salam ziarah...
huhu.. 1st time to ur blog.
homesick.. dat's alrite.. doa bnyk2, hope u'll get over it soon. nnt those long holidays when u get to go on vacations later u won't even notice how fast time flies. anyways, may Allah bless u always, take care!
u must be wondering who i am... just drop by my blog n take a guess.
-ur ex-schoolmate.

Unknown said...

yay!!! de da ada...hohoho...ingat karangn nta dlm aceh : imbauan kenangan...ngeh3...