Monday, November 16, 2009

.:: RaNDoM RaMBLiNGS ::.

Hiya Peeps...

I don't usually make the title as obvious as the one above... But this time, this post it actually based on one of those random ramblings... It's quite an achievement for me to say that I actually did some 'reflection' on my behaviours... This actually happened when i was having random chit-chats with a housemate while we were walking back from a friend's house...

I am selfish... at times anywayz (that's what I like to think). I like to think of myself more than I think of others... I sometimes PUSH people away from me... Why? I have no idea... Maybe I just don't like them... Or maybe they don't like me... Either way I guess it'll feel better for myself if I push them away... That's why I am selfish... Why EMO all of a sudden? What's so emo about this? :P Peeps are filled with emotions... Sometimes you just have to let it out... Although they may bring about certain unwanted circumstances...

See where I'm going with this post? No? That's why it's called 'Random Ramblings' cos I too don't have it all planned out... Just rambling random things that pops up in my head...

Ok, back to the selfish pushing-away guy that I was then... Peeps, I do push people away if I feel I am not treated right... [remember that I am selfish]. It's a way I lessen that unwanted hatred in the heart, it's my way of lessening the void that may grow in a friendship, it's a way I feel will make me not feel 'unwanted'. Hahaha... Gosh, this post is going down into the emo section... Damn, you'd probably think I was faced with some rejection or something... No peeps, dun worry, I'm fine, like I said, it's random ramblings... That's what happens when you reflect on certains things... How random a conversation can be sometimes~

So I actually would like to stop here for now... As for the people I have ever pushed away in my life... I am sorry... But I'm selfish... at times. So if you think you've been pushed away, you have my written/typed-up apology in this very paragraph. Sorry.

Haih... ( _ _" )
Not the usual post I would type up but hey, this is what da blog's for...
My random ramblings~ sigh.

Nyte dudes and dudettes~
cyid out.

2 comments:

mermaid said...

huurmmm...not much to say..hope u're alrite..huhu...

jgn push2 org..sian die, nnt jatuh..

cYiD said...

hahaha... thanx reezal... miss u