Tuesday, November 17, 2009

.:: GeTTiNG CoLDeR ::.

Hey Peeps...

Yup... It is getting colder and colder by the day. The weather. To add to that the autumn wind is still sticking around. Wind + Lack of Heat = FREEZING TEMPERATURE. Thankfully Mr Sun is still shining radiantly through some parts of the day. You can still feel the warmth of the rays... If you've been to Ireland you'd probably be familiar with the Irish weather. It rains, it pours, it showers quite a lot. I wouldn't say most times but apparently people says it does... Maybe I'm just lucky that I don't get soaked the times I go out. So now let's add more stuff to the equation above. Wind + Lack of Heat + Rain = SUBZERO. :P Sometimes you can barely feel your hands (if you're not wearing gloves which I intend to buy sometime soon~)




That should be sufficient for the local weather report. Back to the studio~ [weatherman mode]. Anywayz, not only the weather's getting colder. Today I've also been told that I'm getting colder... =( Well, that was only an honest comment from a friend, which i do treasure a lot. Sometimes, we tend to not notice these little changes in us because we like to observe others. We see things about others better than we do see stuff about our own self. More reflection? Hahaha... Unintentionally I am forced to do more and more reflection each and every day... Am I getting colder? I hope I'm not turning cold... I really do hope not. If I am, I seriously can't seem to pinpoint why I am going down this path... Well, anyhow... I'll just have to melt the cold away and shine happily! hehehe :D Either I'm turing cold or I'm just turning less childish~ am I becoming more mature?!?!?! YIKES! No, no! Hit the stop button! :P



Alright, enough with all the cold... Let's heat things up! hehehe! Life's been getting busier by the day (hence you get to read all these new posts! ahakz! :P) There's a few more weeks till the winter break and there's tons of work to get done, and I haven't even started to talk about the load of revision that needs to be done! Sometimes you just have to wake up and chant '...i love medical school... i love medical school... i love medical school...' to just get you through the day.

I miss chatting with my mum for up to hours~ LoLz... My parents are in Saudi Arabia right now preparing for the Hajj. (and the cost to call there is quite expensive~ wah, what a cheapskate). Random random thoughts there peeps... Yesterdays, yesterweeks, yestermonths, yesteryears... How they flew by so very quickly... All those fond memories... sigh... Nostalgic... But we have to live for the present... Let's move on!





I have no clue why this Ice Kirby is here... LoL... Maybe because we were talking about cold n lack of heat from before... Anybody seen Kirby before? I haven't seen much but just know the character a lil... I can only recall the pink bundle of joy actually, didn't know there were more than just one... Anywayz, I don't think I should be spouting more nonesense about something I have no idea about.

I better be off now peeps... Like I did mention earlier, there's actually tons to be done in so little time... And yet at these critical times I actually feel like blogging! :P

Later dudes and dudettes~
Cyid Out.

2 comments:

William said...

It does sound like you're mellowing down. :P

Dean Grey said...

Kirby rules!

-Dean