Wednesday, November 18, 2009

.:: MaTuRiTY ::.

Hey Peeps...

So the last two post was so boring and sad [and mellow in the words of Will], I need to brighten things up a lil' around here... Today, well... After being said that i was getting cold, I actually sprung back to the happy ol me again; i think. Hehehe... I don't really see any reason behind it but I was really happy today. Proves that you just have to think positively towards life to actually stop worrying and enjoy all its pleasures and moment~ ngeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ (and I also don't like the cold boring me either... :P)

So anywayz, what's with the title of the post?!?!?! Maturity? Again, I pose the question to myself; Am I becoming more mature? Heck I hope not! hahahahaha... With that said, lemme quote from a friend who typed this up on his status a while ago on Facebook.

'...Ageing is inevitable, but maturity is optional!...'


Why am I relating immaturity with a Pichu? No association what-so-ever. Just thought that the cute lil thing could brighten up the post a lil. :D So if we do take '...maturity is optional...' a lil seriously, then how can we be immature? [Ponders] Ah well, I guess I'm immature in some ways or another. I don't take things seriously at times. Probably just immature for my age, not immature in general... How do you think I've survived Medical school for more than a year now with being solely immature? Then again, how would I have survived the whole year without my intermitent immaturity? Meh... I'm spouting random nonesense yet again... moving on...




Who's the lil' guy in the pic? My lil brother? Nah... Guess again? My nephew? Nah... I'm the eldest child, and only one of my cousins has tied the knot very recently... My cousin? Nah... My siblings are the youngest on our dad's side... But a cousin is coming soon... dued to be born sometime in February... So that leaves us with only one other answer (well, technically, there's about a lot of other possibilities still but hey, let's cut it short...). It's me! hehehe =D Not too sure if it was 17-18 years ago... sigh... I thought of posting this pic of me after reading a friend's blog about growing up (and he actually stated he was somewhat more mature; yeah rite~).

LoLz, I've been rambling lots of nonsense these past few days haven't I? Sure makes this a place for pouting out nonsense... But YOU are still reading it! hehehe So these nonsense does make sense... hahaha... Anywayz...

Later dudes and dudettes...
Cyid Out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ice cream!!! ice cream!!!!

=PpP"

ahahaha... =P
there is always ice cream, whipped cream and avatar to fall back to rasyid..

work hard, play harder...
eat well, and ice cream's a must!!!

cYiD said...

cepat je de nie~
hahaha...
thanx for the quote! :P

Afham said...

helo rasyidddddddddddddd

Anonymous said...

fik comel:

mature is lame.. huhu

cYiD said...

@afham;
hahaha... hello! gedz giler e'e nie!

@fik comel;
haih fick, comey plak skang?
anywayz, true2, mature is lame~
thankfully it's optional...

just_ad said...

rasyid mature dow..

(__")

Humayra' said...

i used to think the same..

but... perhaps to a little less degree now. btw.. i just read a post in someone's blog regarding this. thought i'd like to share it here:

http://my.opera.com/azmibhr/blog/menuju-kedewasaan

take care.
may Allah bless