Thursday, April 30, 2009

.:: ViCToRiouS ::.

A few hours away from da usual oral anatomy test and I felt like taking a breather... haih... Reading through the humongous load of e-mails through my school's Alumni YG, I couldn't be more happier (hahaha... just wanna add that 'more' in front of da superlative! dun scould me Usth Niza n Ust Kamaliah...) reading about the success that my juniors have achieved.

To my dearest juniors, I would like to CONGRATULATE you on your success in 'The 8th Interschool Debating Championship 2009'
. For someone who is very2 far away, can't do much but wait for the news through the Alumni YG. lol. And for a very lazy medic student, i've gone out of my ways to upload a few pics of the event (that i took from kak yun's blog! ngeeeee~ :D w/o permission)

and guys, i really like what you said:
"...Kami sedar sekolah kami tidak ternama seperti pasukan lawan, tetapi kita tidak patut melihat kepada siapa yang bercakap tetapi kepada apa yang diperkatakan..."
very2 touching (tetibe emotional... muahahaha)


[The stage is set for the final debate! Owh, it's alread started. My bad... (SMIH vs STAR)]

[Ilham, Eli Syazwani, Nur Liyana (not sure which girl is which - sorry if it's wrong! I only know Ilham :P)]

[When the winner was announced]

[JOHAN, tiga ribu sahaja? lol... i like 'sahaja' at the end... :P]


Was I in debates? Nope... hahaha, never had that much confidence in front of big crowds (stakat mulut lazer jer... tu pon kt KMB la start bermulut lazer secare aktif :P). But I was the MC for a debate back in our days! hahahaha... Years back, we were probably the first batch that started debating in school. It was more towards interclass and interforms. But still, I didn't do much good in debates! hahaha... Thankfully the school's gone forward with the debating theme! Go forth into the world and show 'em that we're great too guys and gurls! ngeeeeeeee~

Anywayz... Not much of my friends knew which school I was from when I was in KMB; it usually ends with 'the private daily school'. Don't get me wrong, I was proud of my backgrounds even though i don't really act much as a successful product of it (blame me, it's all my fault! My school was great :D How i wish i was in it forever!- overexageration but that's me). It's just hard when everyone else doesn't know anything about it! But now, after a few years of its establishment, I'm really proud of you Sekaloh Menengah Islam Hidayah for at a tender age of 14 years, you've already made name for yourself!

Anywayz... I should be getting back to my anatomy revision... 16 hours left... huhuhu... scared? Not too sure if I'm that scared since it does only total up to only 2.5% but still... 2.5% does help in sticky situations... An A, a -B... Maybe another A tomorrow? With god's willing...

Laterz dudes and dudettes!

For more info, you can visit their own blog: Kelab De'Pikir SMIH
And you can also visit the school's page: SMIH
(sambil2 promote diri, my pic is here (galeri foto 2006) tyme amek result SPM... huhuhu, teruk kan? pakai t-shirt and suar trackbottoms. hahaha - i was working at the school library then! x kan nak pakai smart2. x sangke pon result 'that ok'...)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

salam. tahniah, anda dapat anugerah!

Unknown said...

hoho.beritahu ustazah.ngee,

cYiD said...

RdhanZ: x paham... but thanx kot
acap: JGN! JGN! huhuhu... englishku maken terokz...

'adz said...

hebat SMIH melangkah setapak ke hadapan dlm memartabatkn skola mgb..dulu al-amin smpai semi final je..

cYiD said...

ye muadz...
agak mengejutkan...
alhamdulillah...

maybe more peeps will be aware of the islamic education system! :D