Wednesday, April 15, 2009

.:: L.O.V.E ::.


Yeah... I think I also caught the bug... sigh... suddenly so smitten... maybe the blame can be put on the season; spring where there are many new beginnings. But that would be selfish of me to put the blame upon something other than my own self... sigh...

L.O.V.E makes you feel so happy.
L.O.V.E makes you feel content.
L.O.V.E makes you feel that everything else revolves around you... yet nothing else actually matters when you are in the embrace of L.O.V.E.
(why am i referring love as L.O.V.E anyway? lol... it's looks more important typed like that! :P)

[in love and lonely? why would that be?]


Okay... I have to admit that the picture above is perculiar, right? How can someone be in love yet be lonely?!?!?! Hurm... should i explain? Well... it's simple... The picture was cute and i liked it so, hahaha... anywayz... let's continue...

[Love Shines Through]


I love many things... My family... My friends... but that's beside the point... Who doesn't love their family and friends right? (alright... maybe there are people out there put on a tough act and says they don't but deep down they would still have a soft spot for their family and friends... no arguments there...). But like i said, that's beside the point... Loving another is quite a miraculous compasion cause your own feelings are put into works towards that significant other... I just have to express my feeling (hey, it's my blog, i'd do what i like with it!) out loud... hahaha... (because i can't do it on facebook... :P). I Love You... Who?



[Pages Coiled Up to Express That Magnificent Sensation!]


I love you... Literature! muahahahahaha... Well... That's all folks... :P Alright... i'll type a lil more... I love reading... May it be published books or just stories made up by people posted on the web (the latter is quite interesting too...). I can't deny that a good story does keep me curled up in bed just wanting more and more. Just wanting to get to the end to know what actually happens...


I love to write too... I used to write but nowadays... Medic has clogged my passion up... sigh... However, that writer's urge do tend to dominate every now and then... Especially after I've read/seen/watched something great giving inspiration to write. Sometimes dreams too make beautiful narrations (although most of the time i barely remember much details of...).


LoL... I don't really know the point of typing up this post aside from just updating on another one of my revamping attempt on the blog. I guess I did make a point that literature is great... lol... Peeps out there... Do not just live in the reality that you have to routinely carry out day in and day out... Give your imaginations some boost by diving into the world of fiction once in a while...


Huhuhu... i do not see much coherence in this post... (yet i claim that i like to write? this somehow seems as though they're two opposing traits... but hey... i haven't written in ages... give me a break :P).

Well folks... Dudes and Duddettes that has actually read up till this point, thanx for reading.

See ya next tyme!

Laterz...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

huhu.baik nta jadi guru sastera je la kot.ngee.jadi sasterawan negara ke.bukan dian sastrowardoyo.kiki.ke time jadi doctor buat buku banyakbanyak.boleh ana baca nanti.haha.buku cerita.cerita pasal nta seorang doctor.ngee.

dunce88 said...

bgs...
nanti amik pengkhususan psikiatri..
bole jdk dr love sebenar...
keje x susah...
gaji jalan

FaES said...

ak cube menafsir ape yg tgh ad kt dlm kepala ko skg ni...tp x dpt..hmm

cYiD said...

@ acap:
hanx for the suggestions :D
pape jerk mamat nie mngarut...

@ tahir:
hahaha... dr. love? perlukah?!?!?!
x mo psycology... x mencabar! :P

@ faes:
hahaha... i dun think u'll understand me faes...
dun waste ur tyme, u'd nvr figure me out... muahahahahaha :P

savante said...

Ah love. Love makes us do funny things.