Wednesday, March 25, 2009

.:: Tagged ::.


1. Write down 3 things that you like about the one tagging you this:
a.) he’s sits in front of me during classes in form 5
b.) he’s in da middle east somewhere studying... (hahaha... sorry, forgot if it was cairo or not)
c.) he’s a great guy, really... :D

2. Is he/she important to you? Why?
Importante?!?!?! Hahahaha, munawwar, are you important to me?yes la... why? Not to sure... He’s one of my sevenians! Which i consider close bros!

3. Are you comfortable sharing things with him or her?
Kindda... it depends on what matter it is :P

4. Who is in the family that you close to? Name one.
My mama! Hahahaha... my siblings are 6 n 8 y/o so i don’t think i’d say them...

5. What song brings you the most meaningful meaning? Why?
You Raise Me Up; I dunno why but I feel touched listening to this song...Maybe because i wanted to be a teacher once... hahahaha...

6. Are you falling in love?
Maybe... or it may be infatuation/crush/etc...

7. What type of boy/girl are you running for?
I don’t have a clue at all...

8. Do you have any songs you wish someone would sing it for you?
I’d prefer duets, but i don’t know how to sing! :P
(for the duets, saiful n misha omar; tak ku duga... enrique n cris; nobody wants to be lonely)

9. What song are you currently listening?
If You Seek Amy – Britney
Jai Ho – PCD
New Classic – Drew Seeley & Selena Gomez
He said, She said – Ashley Tisdale
Libertango – Bond

10. What have been disturbing you these days?
My absolute laziness to at the very least read my notes... let alone study them... haih...And my sleep! It’s very disorientated! It’s wacky... Hating it... sigh...

11. What makes you wanna cry?
Chopping onions... hahaha... after so long avoiding them, when you chop it again, it really hurts! Lol...

12. What makes you angry?
Not having enough control over some things... insomnia... the list goes on...

13. How do you define ‘best friend’?
I see a lot of my friends as best friends...
To really define it is quite hard... hurm... I’m skipping this question! :D

14. Are you doing anything now?
Nope... it’s nearly 5am, what would i be doing?!?!?! (insomnia... sigh)

15. What do you need right now?
Sleep... and lots and lots of MONEY! hahahahaha

16. Who did you tell your deepest secret to?
A secret stays a secret when you don’t tell people!
Hahahaha...Urm... I dunno... I don’t keep secrets much nowadays...

17. What makes you trust him or her?
Trust no one! Hahahahahaha... (damn, i laugh alot...)
I think trust is very subjective... cos it differs a lot between every single person i trust...

18. How do you want person to see you?
I do not know how to interprate this question, so skip!
(or maybe i do; i want people to see me as someone happy-go-lucky :D)

19. Do you have or used to have any close friend(s) against your gender?
Close? Many i supposed... :P

20. What do you have in your mind right now?
‘...Why am I actually doing this tag thing...’ then the answer came
‘...cos it’s 5am and you can’t sleep...’ and
‘...I am definately going shopping in my 3 hours break between lectures today!

Anyone that feels that they are tagged... go on! Hahaha, have fun (ok, it’s not that fun but it beats not doing anything...)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

best gak la you raise me up.ngee.sukasukasuka.

munawwar said...

syid..yg link kat "the one tagging you this" tu alamat blog orang lean la..huhu..

ape2 pun thanks sebab buat homework nih..hehe