Friday, March 13, 2009

.:: BaCK To BLoGGiNG? ::.


'It saddens me to say this but i dun think i can keep up with keeping this blog up anymore...' was what i was thinking of posting one of these fine days... but thinking two three times about blogging, about how much it space it gives me to express whatever la... and to use my english! And how this blog provides me with a space to rant nearly random stuff most of the time...

So here i am... not sleeping again and had that feeling to blog! lol... so what has been going on since the last post? (which is in flipping january for pete's sake! damn... that's nearly 2 months already...). Well dear readers... a lot has been going on, off, over, under etc. Since I have been a lazy bum all these time, i would not like to punish myself and promise you that i'd post things up later (which might never happen) but i'll just take the easy way out and summarize... hahahaha...

Okie dokie... First up, there was that trip i took to Venise! That romantic city with flowing canals everywhere... What's the scoop with that trip? Well... I went with my coursemate, Jeck and Azmi and a housemate of mine, Ammar. The weather kindda sucked though. We got snow the 1st day we arrived. The it rained the 2nd day. But thankfully it was sunny n bright on the 3rd day. And how many days did we stay there? Technically, i would say 3 since our 4th day was mostly filler with our journey back to Dublin.

Summarizing Venise... It's a lovely lil city... Romantic, ideal for lovie dovies, camera obsessed photographers and well, i would actually reccommend it to anyone but please please please go in the summer! It'll be much nicer. A damp Venise was ok but when I imagined myself going there, i imagined small winding yellow lanes with a touch of sunlight. It'd be goldenny coloured and so on but the weather took that all away... So please do visit Venise anytime in the hot seasons! :D

Oh and the Gondola is worth the money i guess... To me, not riding the Gondola is kindda a wasted trip to Venise cos it does show you another kindda atmosphere of the lil floating city. Azmi, Jeck and I took a Gondola ride at dust... I would advise to take it during the day... Better pics for you cam whores! lol... But seriously, you'd get a better view and better pics when the sun's out!

Okie...
So seeing as how things are going i don't think this is actually what you can call summarizing... heck let's just get on with it... Well, my 1st sem exam wasn't something to be proud of but i thankfully passed all the requirements and do not need to resit the papers sometime in aug/sept. Which means that I can go back home! yay! (and may HE let me do my very best in sem 2 as well...).


Moving on...
What happened in February? I truthfully do not really remember anything that significant that left much of a special memory... Thing happened i guess... hurm... lemme see... Owh yeah... It actually snowed quite well in Dublin... Well, for those who did not watch the news (i don't blame you, the very action of pressing the remote to the channel with news does slip my mind MOST of the time) there was this time when snow was hitting UK quit hard, London suffering (why do i call it suffering? it's fluffy white snow....) the worst hit ever but i think people liked it! It doesn't usually snow that hard in these parts of Europe (and i say that from experience of being born and raised here... yeah right! hahaha!).


Who doesn't like snow?

Owh well... I guess I'll stop here for now... I'm sorry but i don't really like posting pics up... it messes the text and stuff... but i'll try to bare with the pain-staking task... hahahaha... just for you dear readers... lol...

Ciao for now folks... later dudes and duddettes

5 comments:

Unknown said...

haha.rindu tulisan kamu.

FaES said...

who doesn't like snow?

i do!!
menciiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Humayra' said...

haven't read ur rants for a while.. glad u're writing once again..

savante said...

Surely one pic of a gondola won't mess it up too much :)

Anonymous said...

salam syid..

ade tag untuk nta..rerajin le buat..

jom singgah blog ana