Friday, January 16, 2009

He had the Nerve!

As I was saying before... I have oral anatomy exam today... yeah... just had it at 9.10am in the morning... GOSH... how early was that! hahaha... It got me out of bed earlier than i usually do! LoL... But leaving the house early like today, it felt kindda great in a way cos i haven't done something like walking to RCSI in the morning for quite some time already...

anyway... who had the nerve?!?!?! I got Dr Jane Holland (my mentor!) and Mr Paul Farell for my anotomy exam... LoL... It was kindda ok i guess... quite some mix ups here and there... but i was really confused with the nerves! hahaha... I HATE NERVES! but without nerves, we won't function that well now, would we? A whole semester of anatomy ended with 10 minutes of oral exam... how ironic things can get... but yeah... i don't have much complaints... what's done is done! 3 more papers next week... Neuromuscular on Tuesday... Histology on Wednesday... Health Behaviour and Society on Thursday! and then... I'm home free for a few weeks before class starts on the 9th of Feb! Yay! And I've already planned to watch 'Bride's War' with a few peeps from UCD and RCSI naturally la kan... hehehe... Eagerly waiting for the 22nd... but then i'd have to be worrying about the results coming out on the 6th! Well... nothing much then... just pray for the best...

Moving on swiftly... I think that's probably all for today's post... Sleepy + Mild Headache... possible cures? SLEEP! What else is there to it? Owh yeah... to N, sorry that now because of my previous post, you're glued to Lipstick Jungle too! hahaha... it's great... i know... you can thank me plenty later on after you're done with the series... :P


Owh... and what was great was that when I returned home... I checked for new Mangas... And 2 mangas was published on the same day! (The ones that i read la...) Naruto and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles! a capital YAY for that! hehehe... These images are very bad photoshop products of mine as it only took a few minutes to cut and paste but hey... there're just there for decorative purposes and well... just wanted to put lil chunks from the manga for your enjoyment (or not... still... it's there! :P)





peace out and laterz dudes and dudettes! =) Owh, btw, don't you think the sage naruto looks cool? awesome ain't it? I dunno why the link won't work... sorry about that...

1 comments:

aMiNah said...

Hey!
Just stop by...
Yeah...just did. Naruto look so...
-Cool-

Keep on bloggign rather than me..not hehehe