Sunday, October 4, 2009

.::DiSTaNCe MaKe THe HeaRTS GRoW FoNDeR::.

Hiya Peeps...


I've been so very lazy, I know~ haih... And there goes the title to you all! Distanced myself to make our hearts grow fonder. ahakz! (i know, lame excuse... i was lazy, totally~)


So much has been happening all these while though. The best was that I got to go home! yippee! i would say it was a mere 2 months as it felt kindda short... but none-the-less, i still got to go home to the family. I even got to celebrate a whole week of eid back home~ yay! (all da moneh! hehehe)


And now since I'm back here in Dublin, I guess I might as well start blogging again! (might as well?) Been back a week and been down with a fever most of the week back~ hahaha... I'd say homesickness which could probably be cured only with a ticket back home... but we'll see what the GP says tomorrow~ It's quite hard to get an appointment these days... probably because of the flu going around an all...


Just a short lil post to say that, da biatch is back! hahaha... lol, that was so uncalled for but i loike it anywayz~ i'm here to stay! this place needs some touch-up too... will be doing that amongst all the academic workload they've blundered onto us this sem~ sigh... medical school seems to get tougher every sem~ live with it! ngeeeeeeeeeee~


aite peeps...

until next tyme.


cyid out

5 comments:

William said...

Get well soon!

I thought meddies like to self-medicate. :P

Unknown said...

get well soon.haa.nak baik.duduk JB je terus.

et said...

ngee..sian die..xper..blaja leklok, nnt x lame lg dpt la stay kat msia blk..^^

Ahmad said...

gud lak !!!!

Unknown said...

hei kawankawan,rasyid ada blog la.jom singgah.keke.